Friday, July 03, 2009

Amazon Store Link

You may notice, dear reader(s), that there is a link to 'my' Amazon store at the top right of the main page.

The idea behind this is to be able to pitch some pesos to my overweight partner, the Casual Restaurant Critic, so he can continue with his valuable research into Merida's restaurant scene.

If you feel Amazon-ish, go through the link and buy tons of stuff on Amazon, a tiny portion of which will then be credited towards El Maloso who will in turn pass it on to the Critic.

Thank you!

2 comments:

EJ Albright said...

I would be more than happy to help you out but I have my own Amazon store. Pretty soon every human being on the planet will be shilling for Amazon.

I would, however, buy some of your wonderful t-shirts online ...

-- EJA

William Lawson said...

I know! Isn't it great! We are all Amazon freaks! Try www.mayanxic.com and see how that works, for the tshirts. I think the shipping portion is not working but let me know what you want and I will get it to you! Thanks!