Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mendes Envy

I got a call from my oldest offspring last night, cell to cell, just as I was leaving the warmth of my bed to brave Meridas' 'heladez' and midnight traffic to pick up my youngest, who had called just 10 minutes before to say that her ride home had not worked out due to an incident between two vehicles and a rearview mirror where the latter was not used prior to backing up one of said vehicles, resulting in a minor dent which however was enough to put a crimp into everyones' plans, and when I picked up the phone I could clearly make out Sergio Mendes 'Mas que Nada' as he played live, on the beach in Playa del Carmen.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Riviera Maya Jazz Festival: last day 2day!! http://www.rivieramayajazzfestival.com/new/


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: